Over fifteen (15) years of experience in public accounting, including ten (10) in supervisory positions (manager and senior manager) related to audit and review engagements. Senior manager in charge of audits of state and local governments, private commercial entities, and nonprofit organizations.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
Education and Certifications:
- Graduated 2002 from University of Florida with a Bachelor of Accounting
- Graduated 2007 from Nova Southeastern University with a Master of Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida, since 2009